Spark provides opportunities to learn about issues impacting women and to discover our capacity to change outcomes for women in both our local and global communities. Spark members enjoy voting privileges, leadership opportunities, priority access and discounts at monthly events. You can be part of the solution. Join us.
Learn to Lead
Spark is committed to shifting who and how we invest in women’s human rights. We train our members in international development, human rights, non-profit governance, grant‐making, social media marketing and network management.
Expand Your Circle
Spark members work in a variety of fields. Technologists and teachers. Chefs and CEOs – This is a community of like-minded people who care about women and are looking to do their part to secure human rights for everyone.
Be a Decision-Maker
Spark members manage our investments. They identify grantees, secure service donations and evaluate outcomes. Members vote on which groups receive support and they work to ensure impact.
Get Together for Good
We host monthly networking events including speaker series, book clubs, meet ups and parties (good ones). Members always receive discounts and priority access.
- Friend ($75)—Voting privileges, leadership opportunities and discounted admission to all Spark events
- Member ($100)—All benefits of a Friend, plus discounted admission for a guest to all Spark events
- Affiliate ($250)—All benefits of a Member, plus discounted admission for one guest to all Spark events
- Sponsor ($500)—All benefits of an Affiliate, plus two VIP Tickets to the Black & Pink Ball
- Investor ($1000)—All benefits of a Sponsor, plus VIP access to all Spark events
- Benefactor ($2500)—All benefits of an Investor, plus VIP access to all Spark events for you and a guest